South Florida Real Estate Pro


LIST YOUR HOME FOR ONLY 1.5%*

LAPEYRE REALTY MIAMI

ERIKA ARENCIBIA

Florida licensed Sales Associate at Lapeyre Realty since 2014. 

Experience in processing real estate sales since 2005.

Dedicated, professional, reliable and committed to the biggest investment of your life, YOUR HOME.


THINKING ABOUT SELLING?

*List your home with me for just 1.5% and an equal 1.5% to buyers agent for a total of 3% of the Sales Price.

While most RE agencies urge their agents to sell for 6%, I keep my fee reasonable and realistic. Call me for more information on my listing services.

MY GOAL

To remove the stress from selling and buying South Florida property. 

Subscribe

Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.

Contact Us

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.

South Florida Real Estate Pro

14828 sw 71 Lane, Miami, FL 33193, US

(305) 904-5901

Hours

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Saturday: By appointment

Sunday: Closed